The Top Land Types to Consider Selling in Today's Market
You may be wondering what types of land are available for sale. There are many different types, but the most common include:
- Agricultural land
- Commercial property
- Industrial property
Residential land is the most common type of property. It's used for residential purposes, such as homes and apartments.
There are two main types of residential land: freehold (or fee simple) and leasehold. Freehold means that you own the land outright and can do whatever you want with it--you don't have to pay rent or any other fees to someone else in order to use your property. Leasehold means that someone else owns your property and rents it out to you for a set amount of time (usually 99 years). If at any point during this period they decide they want their land back, they can end your lease early without warning!
This is why many people prefer freehold over leasehold properties--there's no risk involved if something goes wrong down the road because there aren't any restrictions on what kind activities can be carried out on top soil
Commercial land is the type of property that has been designated for commercial use. It can include retail stores, office buildings, warehouses and more. In some areas, there may be zoning laws that restrict what kind of business can be run on a particular piece of land.
Commercial properties are often purchased by investors who want to rent out the space or sell it at a later date for profit. They can also be used as investment properties by people who want to start their own businesses but don't have enough money yet (or don't want all their eggs in one basket).
Industrial land is a type of property that can be used for commercial purposes. It may be used to build warehouses, factories and other buildings that are related to manufacturing or production. Industrial land can also be used as storage areas for materials or products that are being shipped out to customers.
A typical example of industrial property would be an old factory building that has been repurposed into something else such as an office space or retail store. The types of buildings you'll find on this type of land vary greatly depending on what kind it is zoned for use by local authorities (for example: residential vs industrial).
Agricultural land is a type of land that is used for agricultural purposes. Agricultural land can be used to grow crops or raise livestock, such as cattle or horses. In some cases, it may also be used for forestry purposes. There are many different types of agricultural lands available for sale depending on your needs and preferences:
- Agricultural pastureland - this type of land is used primarily for grazing livestock such as cattle and sheep. It's often found in rural areas where there aren't many other options for raising livestock because the climate isn't ideal for growing crops like wheat or corn on this kind of terrain
Recreational land is a broad term that refers to any type of property that can be used for recreation. This includes campgrounds, RV parks, hunting and fishing grounds and more.
Recreational land can be divided into two categories: private and public. Private recreational properties are owned by individuals or corporations who may rent them out for use by others while public recreational lands are owned by local governments who allow the general public access to them without charge or fee (though there may still be some regulations).
Vacant land is land that has not been developed. It may be vacant because it is undeveloped, or it may have been used for some purpose in the past and is now vacant. Vacantly zoned properties are often available for sale or lease at a very low price, making them an attractive option for investors with little capital but who want to make money on their investment.
Vacant Land Types:
- Agricultural Land - This type of vacant land can include farms and ranches, which are privately owned by individuals who use them primarily for agricultural purposes (such as growing crops). These properties typically don't require much infrastructure investment since they're already equipped with barns and other necessary buildings needed for farming operations; however, they do require significant amounts of labor from the owner(s).
- Commercial/Residential Development Sites - These types of sites are usually located near major highways or other major roads so that people traveling through town will see your business easily when passing by on their way elsewhere. They also need easy access to utilities like water lines so that you don't have problems getting them connected once construction begins on your new building(s).
Waterfront land is a type of real estate that has direct access to the water. This can be either through a river or ocean, and it provides you with the opportunity to enjoy some amazing views.
Waterfront properties are very popular because they give owners access to their own private beach, pier and dock. They also have many other benefits including:
- Increased value - waterfront homes tend to sell for more than those without this feature because they're more desirable by potential buyers who want easy access to water activities like boating and fishing.
- Recreation opportunities - waterfront property owners have easy access to recreational activities such as swimming, kayaking or sailing on their own private beach; however these types of homes may require additional maintenance such as keeping sand off your driveway after storms hit so they don't damage cars parked there
If you're thinking about selling your property in the future, it's important to think about how long it will take before someone else could afford to buy it from you--and whether or not they'll want what type of property they're getting.
Looking to sell your residential, commercial, industrial, or agricultural land? Look no further than CashOnLands.com! We are always on the lookout for great land parcels to add to our portfolio, and our team of experts is ready to make you a competitive offer. With years of experience in the land buying industry, we understand the ins and outs of every type of property and can offer you the best deal possible. Don't hesitate - contact us today and discover how we can help you sell your land quickly and easily!